NFL 2023-2024 Thread

49ers signing 2 Edge rushers neglecting largest needs in free agency - they better pile up on Secondary and Offensive Line players in the draft - expect no less than 5 players split among both areas, preferably 6, and with Armstead gone, at least one DT. Plus resigning Aiyuk

As one of the only Bears fan here, most members could care less what the Bears do but I’ll post anyways. I’m waiting on a Fields deal BUT, wouldn’t be surprised if they wait til the end. I do think they are taking Caleb Williams as it restarts the QB salary scale. I do think Field’s is good enough if you surround him with talent. Need 1 more receiver, need 1 or 2 more OLine guys and looks like Swift is the upgrade in the running game.

That being said, not sure which team they could trade Fields to……ATL off the board, Pitt off the board, Raiders?

SLAB

Hall of Famer
As one of the only Bears fan here, most members could care less what the Bears do but I’ll post anyways. I’m waiting on a Fields deal BUT, wouldn’t be surprised if they wait til the end. I do think they are taking Caleb Williams as it restarts the QB salary scale. I do think Field’s is good enough if you surround him with talent. Need 1 more receiver, need 1 or 2 more OLine guys and looks like Swift is the upgrade in the running game.

That being said, not sure which team they could trade Fields to……ATL off the board, Pitt off the board, Raiders?
Fields can be Lamar-lite in a competent organization. I love what he does.

We don't want him in Vegas. Thanks for the offer, though...:p:p:p

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member

Considering this was the signing I was least impressed by, I guess I’m fine with this
I don't know anything about Kendricks besides what I can see in Box Scores but with Greenlaw trying to come back from a torn Achilles and Warner the only proven starter on the depth chart,, the LB position is arguably our biggest need for next season. I'd certainly prefer that we sign/trade for another LB than a half dozen more defensive linemen.