NFL 2023-2024 Thread

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Wait. Bears got KA to pair with Moore? This is good. i sure hope Caleb Williams is the real deal. I’ve been preparing to be disappointed that he’s Trubisky 2.0
Caleb looks like a surefire QB but that’s also what everyone thought about Bryce Young last season and now the Panthers are stuck with a short QB they aren’t really sure about and the Bears having their top pick. If there’s anything the Niners QB carousel since the end of the Clinton administration has taught me it’s that finding QBs isn’t as easy as just taking a guy rated extremely high by a bunch of pundits.
That all said, I think Caleb is probably better than any QB the Bears have had since that one season that Jay Cutler was still kinda good.

Caleb looks like a surefire QB but that’s also what everyone thought about Bryce Young last season and now the Panthers are stuck with a short QB they aren’t really sure about and the Bears having their top pick. If there’s anything the Niners QB carousel since the end of the Clinton administration has taught me it’s that finding QBs isn’t as easy as just taking a guy rated extremely high by a bunch of pundits.
That all said, I think Caleb is probably better than any QB the Bears have had since that one season that Jay Cutler was still kinda good.
having watched Caleb Williams in a handful of games, I don’t think he’s as good as what everyone thinks he’s going to be. Have serious doubts. Especially won’t matter if the bears don’t improve their OLine play. But Bears are slowly getting good pieces in place on both sides of the ball. I still think they should trade the pick for the chance to get more blue chip players at other positions and keep Fields but I understand the value of a QB rookie salary scale