what was the last movie you watched?

I saw "The DaVinci Code" this weekend...not as bad as all the reviews made it out to be. Althought the line "I need to get to a library...FAST" was kinda silly.

F

Fillmoe

16 blocks... really really good movie... i enjoyed it alot... bruce willis and mos def did a really good job

'Pride and Prejudice'. Pretty decent movie. It is one that you have to pay very careful attention to though, or it's easy to get the storylines confused.

watched happy accidents. turns out we had seen it before, apparently not too memorable but a decent movie.

also saw mystic river. good acting, good story line, a little intense at times. overall good movie.

watched "are we there yet?" last night. I was pleasantly surprised, it was pretty good, ending was weak though, like they said, "oops outta time better cut it short. "

Prophetess said:
watched happy accidents. turns out we had seen it before, apparently not too memorable but a decent movie.

also saw mystic river. good acting, good story line, a little intense at times. overall good movie.
prophet, i agree about mystic river. if you like that movie you may wanna check out '21 grams' as well, very intense and interesting storyline

PixelPusher said:
I saw "The DaVinci Code" this weekend...not as bad as all the reviews made it out to be. Althought the line "I need to get to a library...FAST" was kinda silly.
I saw that the other day and you are right, that line killed me :p .

I saw the first 45 minutes of 'The Family Stone' on DVD last night. After that, I couldn't take it anymore and turned it off. Bad, bad movie, what a disappointment.