The Wrestling Thread~

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member

on occasion you can still see the Austin Theory that Vince McMahon deemed his next Cena right before the dudes demons finally caught up to him
Given what I think was now a deleted post about Cena, are we talking Vince, Cena, or Theory demons? I think you meant Vince. But maybe Theory did something stupid in the interim, and if Cena is really on that website... woah.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude

every single Japanese promotion just taking nonstop Ls like the sports entertainment version of the Washington Generals this year.

Also cue all the hot takes about Tama Tonga ending up involved in the Bloodline storyline despite being Tongan instead of Samoan despite his (adopted dad/uncle) having been trained by Peter Maivia and having been tag partners with multiple Fatus.

Sell me on Lyra Valkyria. Out of all the women in NXT who are good enough to be champion, she’s at the bottom of my list. She’s good enough, but never popped out to me in any way besides both her finishers being terrible. Off the top of my head Roxanne, Tiffany, Davenport, and maybe even Kianna and Fallon should be before her as the choice for champ.
Tiffany - I agree with you.
Roxanne - I want to absolutely love and get behind Roxanne, because she is that kind of a wrestler, but I am not convinced that she's championship material yet. She's still a little green in my book. She certainly is on the right track, though, and will get there in due time. But, right now? I agree with keeping the belt off of her.
Rest of the Field - Before Lyra? Debatable...
After last night...Consider me ALL IN!!! :p:p:p:p

I’ve been greenlit to wrestle in the battle royale at our upcoming charity show this weekend! It’s an elongated heat-drill, and not technically a debut because it’s an unpaid charity show, but still my first experience in front of a live crowd is coming up! :D
I hear Brock's showing up.

To take you to...

1709743352608.png

:p:p:p

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Ya know, “Card subject to change.”

I got thrown into a singles match because people dropped. I didn’t know until the meeting right before the show, maybe a half hour before the actual match. I listened to my vet and did as well as I could on short short notice. Got talked up by all my trainers and the owners. I’m still not ready to be on the main shows but I’m close.

I got thrown into a singles match because people dropped. I didn’t know until the meeting right before the show, maybe a half hour before the actual match. I listened to my vet and did as well as I could on short short notice. Got talked up by all my trainers and the owners. I’m still not ready to be on the main shows but I’m close.
They're just slowly preparing you for your (squash) match against Brock Lesna...I mean, Jinder Mahal...:p:p:p

SLAB

Hall of Famer

http://instagr.am/p/C4W32mdRZq6/