[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (MAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Nique getting on Zinger for not dunking a wideopen layup that wound up getting block. Even at 7'3" I don't think Zinger's muscles have enough quick twitch athleticism left in them at this point for that to happen lol

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Capela absolutely destroying Zinger on the glass. Hunter with the dagger three (I still believe in the dude!). Hawks up 4 with 9 seconds left and missing Trae, Jalen Johnson, and Bey and coming back from a 30 point deficit. Hahaha

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Feels like a must-watch as a car crash spectacle, but no idea if other countries will be fielding serious rosters
Women's 3x3 tournament in Tokyo was pretty competitive. That said, USA was the only country that fielded a team with any players I had heard of.

Former Sacramento Monarch Kara Lawson was the head coach of the Gold Medal winning team in Tokyo.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Dray and Oubre giving the refs an earful, these dudes need to have some serious mental toughness to constantly get verbally abused by these players

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD!!!!

Can someone please help me unsee this?

Status
Not open for further replies.