[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (MAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giles signing for the Lakers... good for him but I'd rather it was for a different franchise.
Also Shake Milton was released by the Pistons, I don't know if there is a chance Kings might acquire him, at least I hope he won't end up to any of the other playoff contenders in the West.
In injury news both Scottie Barnes and Russell Westbrook fractured their hand and they are both out indefinitely.

Jokic 8-0 in the last 8 match against Lakers/Davis, same record with Sabonis vs Davis.
In Phoenix I don't know if there will be extra suspension for Beal that just returned from his injury. No idea why he hit Jalen Green first with the ball and then with his hands after an out of bounds situation. The refs favored Suns after that, Sengun was fouled constantly in attack but he was barely able to draw a foul. Suns came close at the end, mostly due to Royce O' Neal (4 triples, all in the second half) but ran out of energy in the end. Booker (and O'Neal) were injured in the last minute at the same play and were limping. Back to back match coming for them vs the Thunder, in case they lose Kings are back in the 6th place before facing the Bulls tomorrow.

Nurkic started the match vs Thunder with 12 boards in just over 6 minutes with Oklahoma missing almost all their shots after the tip off. He is subbed now and Thunder closed the gap.

Nurkic started the match vs Thunder with 12 boards in just over 6 minutes with Oklahoma missing almost all their shots after the tip off. He is subbed now and Thunder closed the gap.
With Nurkic on the bench the Suns had 0 (zero) rebounds in the remaining 5 minutes of the quarter. The Bosnian beast has all of the Suns rebounds in that 1st quarter, should be some kind of record!!!

Eubanks had taken one but it wasn't credited on the boxscore initially. Nurkic came back to the match, took 2 quick rebounds in the first minute of play, but Suns give the ball away too easily (a team with no point guard) and Thunder gets easy points after.

Also Nurkic with his signature "I don't care if you will shoot from there" move vs Giddey, Thunder turned things around with Joe replacing the Australian.

And with the Suns loss to the Thunder the Kings now move back to the 6 seed.
The Thunder had a 24 points lead in the 3rd quarter and then they choked (like Kings did in Phoenix in the 4th) going down to as many as 6 I think. They woke up finally in the 4th and took the much needed -for the Kings- win. Nurkic finished with 31 rebounds but in the most part of this run he wasn't even on the floor, Suns went small like they did with the Kings in that match.

Status
Not open for further replies.