[Game] Kings @ Pelicans, 1/21/14, 8 pm EST/5 pm PST

Who is the greatest athlete in the universe?

• Richard Sherman

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Richard Sherman

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Richard Sherman

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Richard Sherman

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters

Glenn

Hall of Famer
That's not exactly what I remember. It was more along the lines of trying to get him minutes... because this is the third time he's worked with Landry and he knows his value BUT he wants to ease him back in (0r something like that).
They just played a replay of the interview of Malone concerning Landry unless I misheard it.

Disagree one hundred and one percent. I'd much rather be listening to Joel Meyers and David Wesley than Grant Napear and Jerry Reynolds.
I used to find them terrible, but I switched to listening to them instead of Napear and Reynolds ... kinda tells you just how old G&J have gotten. All they do is make up silly nicknames and praise Isaiah Thomas

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
So about this guy we should have picked up with our 2nd round pick :oops:
This is one of the most useless points to ever be brought up. EVERY single team in the league has passed on players who ended up being better than they were projected to be, just as every single team in the league has drafted players who ended up being much worse than they were supposed to be.

K

KingMilz

Wtf is Isaiah doing?

We got Derrick Williams who can smash Evans in the post and we don't go to it smh