[Game] Kings @ Pelicans, 1/21/14, 8 pm EST/5 pm PST

Who is the greatest athlete in the universe?

• Richard Sherman

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Richard Sherman

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Richard Sherman

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Richard Sherman

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
So we're apparently going to add Jeff Withey to the long line of players who had career nights at our expense? Oh well...as long as we keep a double digit lead I guess I can live with that.

Quick hit Rudy is the key, he's a finisher that can facilitate at times when needed or when theres a mismatch, but quick hit finisher is the difference between Sac Rudy and Toronto Rudy.

Am I misreading you or do you really not like Malone at all? Seems like you're always finding something to pick at.
I certainly don't mean to come off that way, but if that is what Malone actually said in regards to how he's going to use Landry going forward (I didn't hear it)... I've literally never heard of that. I don't know if it's ever happened. It would be extremely unorthodox.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I certainly don't mean to come off that way, but if that is what Malone actually said in regards to how he's going to use Landry going forward (I didn't hear it)... I've literally never heard of that. I don't know if it's ever happened.
That's not exactly what I remember. It was more along the lines of trying to get him minutes... because this is the third time he's worked with Landry and he knows his value BUT he wants to ease him back in (0r something like that).