Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Drafting Willie Cauley-Stein

Votes: 39 52.0%
  • other?

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters

bajaden

Hall of Famer
If you think rondo is a good defender when he's been a poopoo defender for 3 years, now than I don't know what to tell you.

All star rondo ain't walking through that door!
With Boston last year Rondo's defensive rating was 104.3. Which honestly isn't very good. However, with Dallas it was 101.3, which is pretty good, or at least better than average. Of course Dallas is a smaller sampling, but it could mean that Rondo was recovering from his injury and it was starting to show up on the court. I guess we'll see. In the past Rondo has been one of the better defensive players in the league. If he can return to form, we could have one hell of a player on our hands.

I realize that there are a lot of "if's" there, but hey, it's not much of a gamble, and this is coming from someone that has never been a big fan of Rondo's. For now, I'm on the bandwagon. However, I have plenty of mud balls on hand that I hope I won't need.

If you want to spew these numbers out, numbers showed theta Boozer was a great defender with the bulls and we not the answer to that. Rondo already admitted to not playing defense for 2+ year went to Dallas and continued the trend. I'm not gonn get into his assists as he stat pads those till the playoffs where he gets aggressive. I just want rondo to be an average pg for us that's all in asking some of you think we signed old rondo and that's not the case
He "admitted" that Avery Bradley was the main defensive guard. A role previously held by Rondo. I think you are making too much of that comment.

Fortunately the games will begin in a few weeks and we will see how this all plays out.