Preseason Games on TV

216 is NBA TV and it has the Spurs - Nuggets game on during that timeslot....
I didn't know you could program your timer to record a show
As I said, 'or had it' programmed. I will have to double check when I get home. I was hoping to hold off a little longer on the sports package ..............
So much for assumptions. I programmed it the same time I did the other LA team's game. I didn't even think about it allowing me to program a recording on a channel I don't subscribe to. Goes to wipe egg off of face .............

Looks like CSNCA will broadcast one of the preseason games vs the Warriors on October 23rd. I saw on the dish guide and it is on the HD channel, but not the SD channel. When I went to the CSN California website it was listed under tv listings. Hopefully the next game will be broadcasted as well.

PHX isn't even showing the game? eep.. Guess I will have to go to the game then =/ Not much on pre-season games, but I do want to see Vasquez run with the first team.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
So just confirming here, but checking around it looked like NONE of the next three games vs. Phx, Portalnd, or GS were going to be televised by anyone. Not Sac local, not the other team local (and hence no League Pass), not NBATV. So is that right? Blacked out until the 25th?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Yep. And I've never been more disappointed. KG4 and the little princesses are going to be sitting on the floor center court tonight and I won't get to see them. :(

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Yep. And I've never been more disappointed. KG4 and the little princesses are going to be sitting on the floor center court tonight and I won't get to see them. :(
Sitting on the floor center court?

Isn't that a little bit dangerous with all the clumsy 7 footers running up and down the court? What about when the dance team comes out??? :p

Doing a search I see a listing for the game... guessing cameras gonna be there. Somebody somewhere is broadcasting it appears, don't know why not on sac tv. :confused:

I just checked my Dish Network guide and it shows the Golden State Warriors game on Oct.23rd being telecasted on CSNCA in HD. I set me DVR to record and will have to wait and see if it is blacked out. Should not be as it is one of the stations that we subscribe to. Also going to the PHX game tonight. First time being to a game in many years. Looking forward to seeing all the new team members.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I just checked my Dish Network guide and it shows the Golden State Warriors game on Oct.23rd being telecasted on CSNCA in HD. I set me DVR to record and will have to wait and see if it is blacked out. Should not be as it is one of the stations that we subscribe to. Also going to the PHX game tonight. First time being to a game in many years. Looking forward to seeing all the new team members.
I just did the same.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Sitting on the floor center court?

Isn't that a little bit dangerous with all the clumsy 7 footers running up and down the court? What about when the dance team comes out??? :p
So as a plan B I am working on developing my skills at astral projection/remove viewing. Now if I can just remember where I left those darn crystals.

The last game wasn't listed as being televised but it was broadcast. Hoping this one is too. International League pass was where it was last time.

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
Yes, well, the nationals really don't have international league pass, do they ;).
I'll just wait for Mac's review. :(