Play-in Round 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I honestly don’t have much hate for the Lakers anymore, I know I know revoke my fandom.

But now I want them to lose for the meltdown their fandom will have on AD.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
LMFAO my TNT stream just stopped, I saw the last two FTs but what the fudge? they called a 3 point shooting foul on the Lakers in LA to close a game they had just "won"?

Like I am pretty sure LA still wins because Minnesota threw this away but lol wut?

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
It’s not so much the players anymore for me…it’s Laker Nation. Laker fan is unbearable.
Yes but I have hated LeBron ever since the decision. whatever good will he earned back with returning to Cleveland was shattered by going to the Lakers and then orchestrating AD's move. I just hate the privilege that surrounds that franchise (same as Yankees in baseball).

But yeah the smug fans. I had to live in SoCal during our golden years so it's extra hard on me that they always get bailed out by people wanting to return the franchise to greatness. Yeah I'm bitter.

Edwards has been short on most his shots......haven't watched the Twolves enought to see him play this badly
Some speculation on twitter he might be dealing with an injury.

Also, kid is 21 years old. That whole nonsense at the end of the season with Gobert and then McDaniels all of a sudden puts a ton of pressure on him to go into LAL and win.

But yeah, just can't have this kind of performance in the biggest game of the year. Might be his worst game as a pro tbh

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
There's no question the Lakers are being allowed a level of physicality on defense that most teams cannot get away with. They're reaching and pressuring and bumping the Wolves and not getting called for it. Or maybe this is just playoff basketball?

Kyle Anderson remains one of my favorite players. Wanted him 4 years ago after his first contract and the dude just continues to chug along as one of the best role players in basketball. That's the archetype the Kings really need to go find.

Status
Not open for further replies.