Offical Quincy Acy 2014/2015 Dunk Thread

Terrible move by Quincy. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Especially since Wall didn't even do anything to egg on Q. I don't know if anyone else saw it either but when Q got ejected and headed back to the locker room, he pissed off Iman Shumpert by running right through him.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
that was a punk move by Quincy...after he got ejected he proceeded to push his teammates out of the way as he walking towards the tunnel. I would waive him tomorrow morning and let him know that type of behavior is unacceptable. But then again...this is the Knicks we are talking about.

that was a punk move by Quincy...after he got ejected he proceeded to push his teammates out of the way as he walking towards the tunnel. I would waive him tomorrow morning and let him know that type of behavior is unacceptable. But then again...this is the Knicks we are talking about.
Phil might accept that kind of behavior from a Worm or a Panda Friend but he might not from Acy. I'd waive him as well.

K

KingMilz

Sorry for the delay on some of these for the few of you to might follow the thread, here's a couple nice jams from Q.

K

KingMilz

With the Knicks roster in complete turmoil with trades/injuries Q got plenty of playing time in a blowout loss to the Memphis Grizzlies in 31 mins had career a high 19 points and 14 rebounds on 7-8 shooting including a sweet half hook,2 3pointers (2nd time this year he's made 2 and is now 5/12 on the season), making a nice dribble drive to draw a shooting foul and this throwdown:

Here's one from the Toronto game I forgot to post

K

KingMilz

Got to respect Knicks fans somewhat there team was down 89-44 at one point which allowed Acy into the game in the 4th and he started chucking and made 5 straight buckets including 3-3's and when he got to the foul line Knicks fan's starting chanting MVP.

My lord that is one horrendous team the fans show up and always end up cheering for something, got to respect the passion of there fan base they are a 5 win team.

K

KingMilz

(Sorry my edit function is not working and I found a video them chanting Acy/MVP after I posted, I would have put it together in the above post)

lol, sometimes in life all you can do is laugh.

K

KingMilz

After a super long lay off from any dunks (due to being replaced by Amudson and Thomas) Quincy finally got a decent one on Noel