[NBA] West Playoffs, Round One

How many first round upsets?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
See, Lakers should've let us finish above them.

The way our season ended is better is showing your a** on national TV.

This has to be demoralizing. Literally nothing the Lakers do matters.

Why is Lebron furious at the refs? Nothing happened in the last 2 plays for sure at least. He missed the wide open 3 (when KCP was even pushed) and Murray hit the buzzer beater without screen or anything.

Monte really has a chance to do something hilarious and call Lebron’s bluff by drafting Bronny and freeing Bron from the LA crapshow
If they lose 4-0 or 4-1 you really have to wonder if he decides to bolt. I don’t know if there is a player they can trade for that puts them over the top and Lebron likely knows that. I just hope Steph doesn’t come calling. Kuminga, Podz, Wiggins and Paul’s expiring might be enough for a couple more years of Lebron. I know he is only signed for 1 but I could see him doing an extension.

Some cut and paste for your entertainment:

"The Lakers are FC Barcelona of the NBA!"

"Fun Fact: Lebron is currently 1 of 19 (5.2%FG) in Game winning shots in his Lakers Tenure in regular season + playoffs combined."

"Lakernation, I’ve been through the Tarik Black, Wesley Johnson, Marcelo Huerta era of the Lakers and I have never been as depressed as I am watching the Lakers now."

"I knew what was coming as soon as I saw the Lakers leading by 20 in the third"

"Jokic & Murray = Gru & Dru Lakers = Minions'

and bonus:

"Lakers ability to fold every time they play the Nuggets must be studied"

"Murray proud Lakers's Daddy moment"

"What is up with Lakers having at least 2 starters playing unrealistically bad each game? Like wtf"

"LeBron headed to LeMexico in about a 7 days."

"Lakers in 8"

Why is Lebron furious at the refs? Nothing happened in the last 2 plays for sure at least. He missed the wide open 3 (when KCP was even pushed) and Murray hit the buzzer beater without screen or anything.
He make a bucket for 99/97 and was complaining for a contact and plus 1 attempt ….
Don’t know how that loose the game for them but …

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
props to Jamal for just chipping and chipping, he was 5-19 at a point and then he stopped settling for three pointers and worked inside the arc the rest of the way. poise of a champion

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
We must be honest, that overturned call was a foul on the Kings 100 out of 100 times and it is probably upgraded to a flagrant 50 of those times.

But Lakers crying about officiating after blowing a 20 point lead and being up like by a factor of +700 over the next closest team over the past 2 seasons in net FT differential is really aces.

Status
Not open for further replies.