[NBA] West Playoffs, Round One

How many first round upsets?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
perhaps trying to start a trend and be unique like Jrue and Trez with the ninja headbands. AD with the unibrow. KD walking around with a hoodie on inside the arena and post game interviews, etc.
I’ve seen it around including in women’s basketball. I just wasn’t sure if it was just fashion or if they have a knee wrap under there or something

I refuse to believe this is the same team that beat the Kings six times this season lol
Thunder are just on a different level. Honestly, we likely don't fare any better against them than the Pelicans have. I think this speaks more so to the talent level of the Thunder than it does anything else. There's a reason why they're the number 1 seed in the West, and the Pelicans are finding out, first hand, why.

Anyone else feeling aggravated seeing the lackluster play of these playoff teams like the Suns and Pelicans? At least the Kings would have put up a better fight, right?*

*as long as it is not a 20-point lead.
Against Minnesota? We might have been competitive enough to hang with them.
Against OKC? I don't think we would've had any better of a chance than New Orleans does, honestly. Thunder are just on a different level. There is a reason why they're the number 1 seed in the West.

Thunder are just on a different level. Honestly, we likely don't fare any better against them than the Pelicans have. I think this speaks more so to the talent level of the Thunder than it does anything else. There's a reason why they're the number 1 seed in the West, and the Pelicans are finding out, first hand, why.
on the other hand we beat them twice this year (once without Fox) and should have won the last one with a 20 point lead. As far as this series goes, Nawlins had 4 or 5 shots at winning that first game and OkC is at home so they are expected to be up 2-0. We will see if the Pels can get anything going at home.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Oh is Malone making adjustments because he said after game 2 that LA hasn't forced him to make any yet lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.