[NBA] Comments that don't warrant their own thread (NOV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
good for Charlotte. And us. OKC and Phx both absorbed losses today.

Of course now Utah is a threat, and the Pels are going to be flat rolling by the time they hit town.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
With all that talk about the Nuggets fleecing the Magic in the trade for Aaron Afflalo, it should be noted that Evan Fournier has outplayed Afflalo this year

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Anthony Bennett doing Anthony Bennett-y things: two points, on 1-5 shooting, four rebounds and three assists.

This is only noteworthy in the sense that it is Bennett's first career start. The Number One overall pick in the 2013 NBA draft got eight games into his second season before he made his first career start.

Anthony Bennett doing Anthony Bennett-y things: two points, on 1-5 shooting, four rebounds and three assists.

This is only noteworthy in the sense that it is Bennett's first career start. The Number One overall pick in the 2013 NBA draft got eight games into his second season before he made his first career start.
ended up with 4-8 10pts 7rebs 4asts. He needs to develop a better J.. if he can do that, he can become Tobias Harris 2.0

Wtf? I thought Bogdan Bogdanovic and Bojan Bodganovic were the same players, and that no one could spell his(Bodgan) correctly. I thought the Nets had the best rookie(Bojan) from the 2014 class.. then I saw on Bojan's player profile that he was drafted in 2011, but this year (2014)is actually his rookie year, while Bodgan Bodganovic is still overseas. I assumed they had to be brothers, digged deeper, turns out, they aren't even from the same place.. One is Serbian, and the other Croatian....

Mind blown right now.

Well, my post was supposed to be on Nik. I hope Nik can show some signs of life soon! Contributing 0 on both ends of the floor will give him a lot of DNPs this season. If we had a vet SG as backup, Nik probably would've had a few of those.

Last edited:
K

KingMilz

With all that talk about the Nuggets fleecing the Magic in the trade for Aaron Afflalo, it should be noted that Evan Fournier has outplayed Afflalo this year
Fournier has serious game, Denver let there best young player go........

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Kobe with an efficient 44 points on 35 shots as the Lakers are absolutely being demolished by the Warriors.

Steph Curry with an absolutely remarkable 30 points and 15 assists in 30 minutes on the night.

Ed Davis continues to look good but I'm not sure how much of that is everyone else on his team being comparatively awful. Either way, he'll probably turn this season into a nice contract this offseason.

K

KingMilz

I've never seen anyone score 44 and be a -34 in their time on the floor.

Lol. I'd say the Lakers are redefining awful, but then I look east and see Philly.
What Kobe/Lakers are doing is not even basketball, it's actually more embarrassing than what Philly is doing.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
I see that Memphis is giving Houston the business. I find myself torn between the hard feelings I still feel about Thursday, and my total antipathy towards James Harden and Dwight Howard.

In a vacuum, I actually like the Grizzlies: I like Tony Allen, I like Marc Gasol, I like Zach Randolph... Hell, I like a lot of those guys.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Bulls looked really good last night considering they were missing Rose and Gasol...very deep team. Same team lost to the Pacers at home though...huh? o_O

Sefolosha just held Kobe to a scoreless quarter with only 1 FGA in the 3rd. By the way, Kobe with rare 6/10 from the field entering the 4th.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
When the **** did Nick Collison become Mehmet ****ing Okur? He just hit his ninth three-pointer of the season, on twenty-four attempts. Through the first ten years of his career, he hit a combined five, on thirty-eight attempts.

Status
Not open for further replies.