Kings win Summer League!

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
ESPN has no choice but to write some kind of article that connects the word "champions" with the Sacramento Kings. For one day at least, the national media are going to have to recognize that we're doing something right over here whether they want to admit it or not. For that reason alone, I'm celebrating. Oh yeah, and how about that Ray McCallum folks? AmIright?

Congrats Kings, kings fans. Great fun watching a little unbelieving. I recommend taking a vacation to Point Reyes Station and watching kings basketball and having them win. At dinner in our rental house six of us had dinner and I had my iPad next to my plate during the third quarter, stealing glances, trying to be polite, but giving it away with joyful noises ( along with some groans). Luckily my family was feeling real good for me. Thanks, Kings, foa great vacation so far. Here's to VF21 and her oft empty cocktail glass. Slumber in peace.

One thing this does is makes our players a degree more tradeable. This DEFINITELY increases our leverage in trade negotiations. That alone is a great thing.