[Game] Kings vs. Philadelphia 76ers 7:00 PM PDT/10:00 PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
My League Pass is fine...2 questions if anyone understood:

1. What happened after Maxey's missed free throw? He wanted to shoot again because of "trespassing"?
2. Speaking about trespassing, why MB turned on the jets and ended next to Nurse's bench after that Keegan 3?

Some ones been talking to Len - he finally rotated for that block much better - he needs to be decisive in his defense - just like that.
I'd like to see Sabonis come in with Len and move Len around for low post passing points- he can move well for his size. With Len in with Sabonis they'd get a good rebounding shore-up.

Some ones been talking to Len - he finally rotated for that block much better - he needs to be decisive in his defense - just like that.
I'd like to see Sabonis come in with Len and move Len around for low post passing points- he can move well for his size. With Len in with Sabonis they'd get a good rebounding shore-up.
Like Kayte said as well, Fox on the mismatch went after the ball rather than playing Harris with positioning. That gave Len time to rotate over. The Kings are starting to attack that dribble more and if they do, only good things happen as long as the refs don't call ticky tack BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.