[Game] Kings @ Pacers, 1/14/14, 4PM PST

A Keith Smart-led team and a Kenny Natt-coached team play each other. Who wins?

• Keith Smart

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kenny Natt

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One of DeMarcus' biggest improvements this season has been his patience around the rim, not rushing himself. In the past, when he'd matchup against a shotblocker, he'd rush himself into a bad shot around rim. I hope he doesn't fall back into that bad habit tonight.

If he exercises his newfound patience down low, I think he'll tear Hibbert a new one. Hibbert is taller, but DeMarcus has similar length, if not more, and is more stout and strong down low. Hibbert won't be able to move him.

Lastly, we all know DeMarcus is always motivated when facing a big name post player. He's going to want to embarrass Hibbert tonight. I just hope he shows patience in that regard as well, and not try too hard or force things. Let the game come to you, big fella.

S

SacKings2002NBAChampions

I hate when players shoot after the whistle. It was may more common back in the day

So, Thompson makes two dumb decisions, and out he goes. It's like they say, you can have a hundred "Atta boys," but all it takes is one "Aw ****!"

Meanwhile, Thompson gets replaced by Acy, and Indiana immediately challenges his defense. Optimism waning.
He almost made three the way he was swatting at the ball handler a couple times as we was at the half court mark before his second foul.

i'm really digging rudy's assertiveness in the post. it's good to see him taking high percentage shots; he's really limiting the number of bad jumpers he takes since joining the kings...

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
You know, it's possible that West would still have been this aggressive if Thompson were out there, but it troubles me how Acy doesn't even give him pause.