[Game] Kings @ Pacers, 1/14/14, 4PM PST

A Keith Smart-led team and a Kenny Natt-coached team play each other. Who wins?

• Keith Smart

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kenny Natt

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glenn

Hall of Famer
well if thats the case then Anthony Davis shouldn't be there either, or Joe Johnson, Carmelo Anthony, etc. Even Kevin Love's team is only 18-19 but he is an all-star lock
I'll clarify: any coach who has coached against the Kings this year should clearly vote for the Boogie Monster.

K

KingMilz

Since Rudy Gay came even thought I know we are 500. or below team I still go in now expecting to win if that makes any sense, there's hope now we can win (but won't) every game we play in where as before it was basically Dead man walking type of stuff.

S

SacKings2002NBAChampions

To be fair, only 1 team has beaten Indiana at home this season and we're a team in transition

Who wants to make a bet that Cousins gets ejected from this game after a tussle with David West?
I already noticed David West give Big Cuz a little push and Big Cuz didn't like it one bit

K

KingMilz

Cousins need to be aggressive on the offensive glass, Hibbert does not have good hands,he's a bit passive atm for my taste.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
So, Thompson makes two dumb decisions, and out he goes. It's like they say, you can have a hundred "Atta boys," but all it takes is one "Aw ****!"

Meanwhile, Thompson gets replaced by Acy, and Indiana immediately challenges his defense. Optimism waning.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
This is what I was afraid of. Our perimeter guys are completely outmatched against George, Lance, and Hill on defense. On the offensive side, the Pacers D is keeping us out of the paint.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
So, Thompson makes two dumb decisions, and out he goes. It's like they say, you can have a hundred "Atta boys," but all it takes is one "Aw ****!"

Meanwhile, Thompson gets replaced by Acy, and Indiana immediately challenges his defense. Optimism waning.
?? I think he got yanked because of the two early fouls, which is pretty consistent with Malone's approach to players/fouls.