[Game] Game 55: Sacramento Kings @ Los Angeles Clippers

How excited are you?

• Meh.

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Votes: 26 53.1%
  • I'm like Vivek Ranadive at a famous person party!

Votes: 20 40.8%

• Total voters

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I have a very strong feeling we will be seeing David Stockton AND Nik tonight. Hollins, too. Clearing off the bench is in the cards.

The whole clipper team flops. I'm willing to bet they have more flopping fines than any other team. Our team is emotional and let bad calls take us out of our game. It's a good strategy by the clippers I mean look at the 30 pt turn around. Can't argue with results.
Apparently, flopping and flopping fines are not correlated. No Clipper player has been fined for flopping since the rule was instituted.

www.spotrac.com/nba/fines-suspensions/fines/flopping/

This is not a knee-jerk reaction, just a declaration years in the making:

Demarcus will never be a superstar in this league if he can not control himself and shut the hell up about the officials.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Some days, you're the windshield, some days, you're the bug.

I'm not mad at losing to a playoff team, on the second night of a back-to-back. I'm not even mad at the blowout. But the lack of effort and the lack of composure is inexcusable.

Entity

Hall of Famer
I turned on the game but all I'm seeing is a replay of a Ty Corbin game instead.
I think one thing for sure we can take away from this game is this. Clippers are not the celtics. We won against a bad celtics team. We will not contend with teams like this unless a third guy steps up. As it is we hope someone does it in every game. Early in the year it was collison. Right now we got nobody and if cuz or Rudy has a bad game we need to other ppl to step up. We need a consistent third man before we can be taken seriously

One contrast I see between the previous game and tonight is the movement and passing. A player maybe took 1-2 dribbles before passing it, and tonight they are holding it and standing still once again. When they force the defense to move, and rotate the ball to the open man, it opens up so much for this team.