[Game] Game 55: Sacramento Kings @ Los Angeles Clippers

How excited are you?

• Meh.

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Votes: 26 53.1%
  • I'm like Vivek Ranadive at a famous person party!

Votes: 20 40.8%

• Total voters
How about bringing Collison off the bench and McCallum starts. This bench is awful and Collison has been a solid backup point in his career and McCallum has done very well starting.

Just a thought and maybe Karl will consider it....
For sure Karl would consider anything that makes Kings better. Maybe start Ray, Collison leads second unit, then old pro Andre in crunch time if Kings have a lead to protect it for close out W.

K

KingMilz

Yeah think this is one of those games I'll just check the score when it's over, to much sloppy play and aside from Ray Mac everyone been sub par.

This is the total opposite of last night's game. The starters came out balling then the bench screwed it all up. Clippers had all the momentum even when the starters came back in.

Really struggling to execute offensively and breaking down defensively. It feels like we are getting smashed on the boards tonight. Cousins is missing some real gimmes at the rim. He just doesn't seem to have his legs under him.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
This is the total opposite of last night's game. The starters came out balling then the bench screwed it all up. Clippers had all the momentum even when the starters came back in.

Really struggling to execute offensively and breaking down defensively. It feels like we are getting smashed on the boards tonight. Cousins is missing some real gimmes at the rim. He just doesn't seem to have his legs under him.
Cuz had a shorter all-star break than everyone else.

the reversion to the norm

The bench has been the biggest issue all season and the team can't recover to the way they play at the start for some reason.

Does Karl even have a use for Carl Landry?! I think he is one guy that will see minimal time on the court with this new style. He just doesn't fit this new style

Not dumping on Karl yet but in watching the play calls he's putting out there for Cousins, the last coach who played Cousins like this was... Keith Smart.