Game -2: Sacramento Kings @ San Antonio Spurs, 10/20/14 5:30 PST 8:30 EST

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
man, our PFs are just a pit. Can't believe JT talked about averaging a double double this year and then has come out like this in preseason. Could he be in decline already?
The sad thing about it is, he's still had arguably the most positive impact of any of our PF rotation tonight, just by virtue of mostly staying out of the way.

So maybe we have to go back to last season and start Evans to rebound next to Big Cuz and have JT and Landry score off the bench?
This makes it really hard on Cousins though, if Evans started. He isn't an offensive threat, so Evan's man would immediately cheat to Cousins for a double team if need be. The person that starts next to Cousins needs to be at least somewhat of an offensive threat, and the player that bests fits that description is JT and possibly Landry, at least for now.

This makes it really hard on Cousins though, if Evans started. He isn't an offensive threat, so Evan's man would immediately cheat to Cousins for a double team if need be. The person that starts next to Cousins needs to be at least somewhat of an offensive threat, and the player that bests fits that description is JT and possibly Landry, at least for now.
Ok I am probably gonna get slammed for this one

What about starting Omri as a stretch 4 and JT as backup center with Landry

I was at the maccabi game , omri really did a good job I thought at getting the ball to Big Cuz, can probably provide more than 2 rebounds in 15 min, and still be an offensive threat so his man will not cheat to Big Cuz
He also brought a lot of energy to the 1st string in an otherwise sluggish game

I think that what he was doing in Houston also

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Ok I am probably gonna get slammed for this one

What about starting Omri as a stretch 4 and JT as backup center with Landry

I was at the maccabi game , omri really did a good job I thought at getting the ball to Big Cuz, can probably provide more than 2 rebounds in 15 min, and still be an offensive threat so his man will not cheat to Big Cuz
He also brought a lot of energy to the 1st string in an otherwise sluggish game

I think that what he was doing in Houston also
Works much better against Maccabi-Haifa then it does against LaMarcus Aldridge and Blake Griffin