Game -2: Sacramento Kings @ San Antonio Spurs, 10/20/14 5:30 PST 8:30 EST

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
KingsFans.com Official Thread
Game -3
Sacramento Kings at San Antonio Spurs

By Stephen Tetsu, It's a Hard Knock Life for Us

The rest of the Kings were apparently really happy that Sim was getting cut.

It's 3 AM and I'm going to be completely honest: I forgot there was going to be a game today (which tells you about my general lack of interest in the preseason). But since the world doesn't stop when I go to sleep (for as few hours as I get), I figured I'd try to get something up and posted before I called it a night.

I don't have much to say about the last game since it wasn't televised, nor do I want to take much out of a game where the apparent highlight was Sim Bhullar scoring his first bucket in the pros at the end of garbage time against a team from Israel coming off the first night of a back-to-back and having just endured an 11 hour bus trip. I also don't have much to say about this preseason game against the Spurs,a mother one that I don't know will be easy to view on TV.

In other words, here is the link to our official policy on streams (Cliff Notes Version: Don't do it).

Go - Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
i too had no idea there was a game today, thought it was later this week. Assuming this one won't be televised anywhere?
To the best of my knowledge, neither of the remaining preseason games will be televised on local or national TV. I do not now about whether the Spurs or the Lakers will televise the games.

By the way, Tetsujin, since there are only two games left, is there a reason the thread is titled "Game -3"?

To the best of my knowledge, neither of the remaining preseason games will be televised on local or national TV. I do not now about whether the Spurs or the Lakers will televise the games.

By the way, Tetsujin, since there are only two games left, is there a reason the thread is titled "Game -3"?
How about game one being opening night? Makes sense in a "non-factorial," sort of way.

I think the Lakers broadcast all their preseason games.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude

Messed up on my numbering somewhere (thought the Kings were playing 8 games in the preseason) and have been too embarrassed to ask to have the game thread titles fixed.

He's benefiting from diminished expectations but if McLemore shows up ever other night that would be a huge improvement over last season.