Defensive Big Man Choices

Nothing besides the point, that he is one of the weaker starting PF's in the league and looking for an upgrade or a player that covers Jt's weaknesses, so you can mix up the rotation depending on matchups, makes a lot of sense.
Perfect szenario would be to keep Jt for his 1vs1 post D and to add a stretch 4 or a good, mobile help defender.
so who do you recommend[/quote]

That's the key question and there are not many guys available, who would fit in right away. Most likely players like Anderson, Gibson, D-Mo, Noel, Sullinger or Mason Plumlee are pipedreams, cause we don't have any valuable assets to trade. So basically I would try to get some talented players, who didn't blossom yet.
As long as we keep JT as part of a potential starting 5, I don't see any problems to aquire talent.
I may take a look at Biyombo or Meyers Leonard for example.
Basically we have no choice. We won't get solid starting caliber veterans on reasonable contracts via trades for D-Will or Stauskas. We need Landry as a scoring option. We need JT for defense and as a backup-center. We most likely won't have a draft pick.
So we need to go after second tier talent and try to develop them, or take risks and aquire solid players on bad contracts.
If I had to make the choice I would choose a guy like Biyombo over Faried or Sanders.
Most realistic trade targets would be lateral moves and won't move the franchise into the right direction in terms of talent, while maybe in terms of professionalism. But still I doubt even players like McRoberts, Seraphin are available given our assets.
The Kings are just in a really tough spot right now - our roster won't get us into the playoffs in the West (there are so many teams ahead of us in terms of overall talent) and our chances to improve are very limited (no draft pick, no chance in the FA).
How about thinking outside the box and try to scout some international players or try to develop some prospects from the D-League?
Right now I am just desperate, cause I want the Kings to improve, but don't know how. There won't be a Rudy Gay trade every time.