Artest to Denver For Linas Kleiza and Eduardo Najera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we so hell bent on getting Keliza? I don't understand what's so great about him and why we need him so much.
I think it's a matter of getting SOMETHING for Artest. His contract isn't that bad, and he has pretty decent potential. He is a big SF, and can rebound pretty well for that position. Good outside threat, but horrible defender. I would rather have a pick myself, and I am not sure that Denver will give him up for Artest, but supposedly there is something in the work, and possibly a 3rd team in the deal now.

Why are we so hell bent on getting Keliza? I don't understand what's so great about him and why we need him so much.
I would not say that I am hell bent on the guy, but I do see a 23 year old that is averaging 12 points per game while playing with guys who love to shoot. He is 6-8 and pretty wide, is not terribly expensive....seems interesting to me.

I would not say that I am hell bent on the guy, but I do see a 23 year old that is averaging 12 points per game while playing with guys who love to shoot. He is 6-8 and pretty wide, is not terribly expensive....seems interesting to me.
Still, it shouldn't be a deal breaker. Rather have the pick to be honest.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
where did you hear this?
Gary has a friend who works at Arco. He's mentioned this MANY times. You must have missed it. All he's saying is there's possibly something in the air and then he's speculating about the rest.

EDIT: I've moved more recent discussion into a new thread as this one was horribly long and unwieldy. For that reason, I'm closing this one...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.