Who are your all-time Kings Killers?

What players do you remember that always seemed to have field days versus the Kings?

I'll give you a current one: Kelly Oubre

I swear that guy has to average 30ppg vs Sacramento

Major one. A career 4pt/4 rebound player got a 5 year/$30 million deal on the strength of his 17-10-2 feast against the Kings.

Jerome James
Was that his best game against us? I felt like he dominated us that series but my memory isn't as good as it used to be.

I seem to recall Tony Massenburg having a few good games against the Kings. One of a few Kings killers that Petrie eventually went out and acquired.

Oubre definitely is the modern archetype (superstars that go off against everyone don’t count). If Petrie was GM today, you could bet Oubre would be a King by now.

Was that his best game against us? I felt like he dominated us that series but my memory isn't as good as it used to be.
that was his average for the 5 game series

his best games were 17 pts 15 rebounds 5 blocks, 22 points 9 rebounds, 17 points 9 rebounds 4 blocks..had one 19/9 game and then one 11/6. All killer because he averaged 5/3 that season.

I dislike Kelly Oubre but he’s definitely the most annoying Kings killer in recent memory. Manu Ginobili would always play super well against us. Ryan Anderson would kill us from the outside. Kobe is another one, but he is a legend for a reason so I am ok with it. I feel like we always struggled against D-Wade back in the day and lost to the heat for years and years. Probably missing a few (there is also Horry who reigns as King for delivering us our most painful Kings killer memory) but that’s the list I got. Honorable mention: Clippers when they were “lob city” felt like we couldn’t stop Chris Paul or any of them really (Jamal Crawford included).

Vlade Divac god rest his soul. Batted that ball to Horry killing the Kings - of course, Horry still had to make the kill shot. So not the worst kill, no, that was Kings killer GM not picking the player of the decade when staring him right in the face - so obviously!