Where to watch the game

Hey guys, I haven’t made many posts and idk if I put this in the right thread or not.
I’ve traveled all the way from Richmond, VA to see the Kings. There’s a chance I won’t be able to see a home game (if we sweep) so I was trying to go to a watch party or a popular Kings bar.

Last time I lived in Sac was over 14 years ago and my dad used to take me to watch games at Kings Pizza, but I went by there and they’re closed and no one’s heard of them.

Thanks again for any help!

Hey guys, I haven’t made many posts and idk if I put this in the right thread or not.
I’ve traveled all the way from Richmond, VA to see the Kings. There’s a chance I won’t be able to see a home game (if we sweep) so I was trying to go to a watch party or a popular Kings bar.

Last time I lived in Sac was over 14 years ago and my dad used to take me to watch games at Kings Pizza, but I went by there and they’re closed and no one’s heard of them.

Thanks again for any help!
I live in Carmichael)Arden-Arcade. Palm Street Pub & Grill, Clubhouse Pub & Grill, and Players Sports Pub & Grill is what I recommend in this area.
There are restaurants and sports bars around the arena too that you can check out. Sauced is one of them. Not sure of what others are, but just Google for around that area.