Where to get Tickets - Kings@Pacers

Hi Kings fans,

I'll be going to Indiana for a few months on an exchange program in Jan 2014, and as luck would have it the Kings are playing the Pacers in Jan! So I'm hoping some of you could advise me on the best way to get tickets. It will be my first live NBA game, but I'm also a student on a budget so price is an important consideration.

Thanks for the help!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I just sent a PM to a couple of people from PacersDigest.com Hopefully they'll jump over here and answer your question. :)

I have had great luck getting tickets for out of town events on their local Craigslist. Most franchises/arenas these days have some sort of relay system for secure transfer of tickets, and there have got to be plenty of Pacers season tix holders who would love to unload that game. You should get an amazing seat below face value if you are patient, familiarize yourself with their seating chart, and just make number of lowball offers on Craigslist (don't go too nuts on the lowballs but I'd think a significant discount from face value like 20% ought to be doable, maybe even half price.

Put it this way, if a team of the presumed Kings caliber (bottom 5 NBA) was coming to play in Arco against my Kings on a Tuesday night in January, I'd sell my tix for 20% off face in a heartbeat.

Good luck, have fun representing!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
John Galt - mac is from Singapore. Not sure he has any idea what Craigslist is... ;)

I've asked a couple of administrators from PacersDigest to respond. Hopefully they'll be able to point him in the right direction without him having to worry about getting ripped off.

John Galt - mac is from Singapore. Not sure he has any idea what Craigslist is... ;)

I've asked a couple of administrators from PacersDigest to respond. Hopefully they'll be able to point him in the right direction without him having to worry about getting ripped off.
Thanks VF and everyone else! For the record I do know what Craigslist is ;) though I haven't actually used it before..

Getting Pacers tickets isnt a difficult feat for a Tuesday evening game against a non-premium opponent in the middle of January. If you're looking to plan ahead (Like now) and get a bargain, I'd suggest Stub Hub. I've never had an issue buying from them for out of town venues. For this game, I can almost guarantee that you'll beat the box office price wise if you get these tickets before the season starts.

If you're in town and want to pay cash for tickets there are plenty of reputable ticket re-sale option like Circle City Tickets where you can go to their office and pay cash and probably get a good deal to sit low...

If it is last minute there are street scalpers that are ready to serve, but you have to use common sense. The scalpers that are directly across the street on the Delaware St. side of the Fieldhouse are legit and have been there every game for years (Tall brother on the bicycle has been scalping since the 90's). The scalpers that are there every game tend to chase away anyone trying to scam folks with fake tickets, so I suggest if you are going to use a scalper, find one that is on the same block as the Fieldhouse.

Box office... This game will not be a sell out and you can walk up to the box office and buy into the building... If you are flying solo, you can probably buy into a lower bowl seat or a locker room seat (first 7 rows, locker room club access). All at regular price!

Buy Gnome's Tickets! Just kidding... maybe.

Hey folks thanks for the advice! And Gnome I'll be happy to buy your tickets if they aren't too expensive :D

Anyway, could you all also advise me on where's a decent place to sit that isn't too expensive? I have totally no sense of where I'd get a good view etc.

http://www.stubhub.com/indiana-pace...is-bankers-life-fieldhouse-1-14-2014-4336014/

Btw how do the row numbers work? Lower the row number closer it is to the court?

Last edited: