What are your 5 favorite sports teams?

1) Kings
2) Eagles
3) Cubs
4) Iowa women’s basketball
5) Iowa men’s basketball (historically I’ve been a much bigger fan of the men’s team but Clark has been a game changer and I find women’s college ball more consistently entertaining than men’s.)

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Hmmm
Kings
Pats
Bruins
Red Sox
Giants
Timbers

I don't know right now my interest in the Timbers continues to be at an all time low but there was a time they were right up there with the Kings. I do like the Republic, St. Pauli, Liverpool and Celtic as well but not to the extent I used to love the Timbers.

Also I'm much more interested in University of Arizona football and basketball and my son's high school (sadly their football team lost a heartbreaker Friday night and their season is over but many of their other fall sports are in the state Semis right now) outside of the Kings and Bruins right now.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
I did something similar a few years back.

What are your other favorite pro teams? | KingsFans Community Forums

To answer your question:

Kings
49ers
RiverCats
Sharks/Giants (kind of a tie this far down)

The Stockton Thunder/Heat used to be probably #3/4 with the RiverCats, but they moved to Canada. Stockton Kings probably come in 6th.

I really wish we had some local minor league hockey around here....fun to watch live!

1: "San Francisco" 49ers
2: Sacramento Kings
3: The Major League Baseball Team soon-to-be formerly known as the Oakland Athletics
4: Gonzaga Bulldogs Basketball
5: San Diego State Aztecs

With a special mention to the US Women's Olympic Gymnastics Team, which amounts to a week of actual fandom, followed by 4 years of TDoS.