Welcome to the Kings, Coach Mike Malone!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Forgive us if we're giddy, but it's been a long time since most of us could be excited about our head coach.

Welcome to Sacramento, FOREVER home of the Kings. We're as rabid about our team as your Warrior fans, so you should feel right at home. You give us a product we can cheer for, and we'll give you more energy and dedication than you ever thought possible.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
I like the idea expressed above and that is here's to coaching both sides of the coach. Imagine that as a player: you go from someone who coached neither side except one player on offense to one who will coach everything.

Welcome to the Sacramento Kings, Coach Malone. Hopefully its the beginning of a beautiful relationship with the players, the city and the fans. :)

a most sincere welcome to newly-christened sacramento kings' head coach mike malone!!

:D

it's about time this franchise hired somebody with an honest defensive pedigree...

i am hopeful that you will help turn this team into a true competitor and eventual contender...

good luck to you, sir!!

Now we need a GM to bring in new and better players. But now we need a GM that accepts this coach. Have they already gotten a "GM in Waiting" who signed off on the new coach?

That being said, welcom Coach Mike Malone !!

You should have a better product to coach than the last dozen coaches have had! At least you have an ownership dedicated to winning, not just existing...

Welcome to the Sacramento Kings! I wish you and your family a long tenure here. We are known to be loyal to quality coaches and players. You will have a blast ushering in a new era.