Vegas Summer League GAME 3: Kings v. Grizzlies , 7/10/18 3:30 PT, 6:30 ET

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
And Doris Burke just says "this is such a fascinating conversation". Well, Doris, maybe in your own mind but it's disrespectful as all getout to the guys playing the game. Talking to Joerger and Bickerstaff was one thing. Spending an entire quarter talking to Terry Stotts about Portland during the Kings-Grizzlies game is NOT fascinating. It's irritating as hell.

And Doris Burke just says "this is such a fascinating conversation". Well, Doris, maybe in your own mind but it's disrespectful as all getout to the guys playing the game. Talking to Joerger and Bickerstaff was one thing. Spending an entire quarter talking to Terry Stotts about Portland during the Kings-Grizzlies game is NOT fascinating. It's irritating as hell.
:D
I understand where you're coming from. But it's just summer league. Wouldn't surprise me if 50% of these players end up going back to their day jobs after this...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Anybody want to put money on them finding someone from the Lakers to interview in the second half? After all, they're playing the Knicks after our game. :mad::mad::mad:

Two horrible shots by mason lead to two separate fast breaks to end the first half.
Mason's defense is beyond bad, combine this with his low facilitating knowledge leads me to believe he has low IQ

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
:D
I understand where you're coming from. But it's just summer league. Wouldn't surprise me if 50% of these players end up going back to their day jobs after this...
Doesn't matter. Did you turn in to listen to them interview Terry Stotts?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Mason draws the foul, which was lucky because he was totally out of control by the time he got to the hoop.

Check out that Justin Jackson getting press thread, we got a nice visiting UNC fan weighing in on JJ. Some good insight there.
Yeah I saw that and meant to thank them for their personal insight. Ijs. Dude dropped 28 last game and is balling out right now. After game 1 of the Cali Classic he was such maligned by the fanbase but ever since he has quietly made a case for starting SF next year.

Yeah I saw that and meant to thank them for their personal insight. Ijs. Dude dropped 28 last game and is balling out right now. After game 1 of the Cali Classic he was such maligned by the fanbase but ever since he has quietly made a case for starting SF next year.
To be fair, we aren't seriously contender this year anyway, I don't mind finding another relatively young SF out there so they can fight for the spot instead of finding a vet to completely take over.