Tyreke's Goodbye to Sac

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
The saddest thing about all of this is that he clearly still wants to stay in Sacramento.

Reke has been through so much his 4 years here then gets booted. Such a class act and professional. Can't wait to see what he can do in NO.

Tyreke is a great dude, almost to a fault. I wish he wasn't as passive as he has been these last 4 years. At the end of the day the NBA is a business and everyone will move on. Its great too see a good guy get paid, then you look at the polar opposite like Dwight Howard who made charade out of his situation. Wish him the best in NO. I know I have been critical of Tyreke on this board, but that is strictly on the basketball court, as person i will always cheer for Tyreke Evans.

I'd have liked us to have kept him, but sometimes changes have to be made in order to progress. It's sad that he's gone, but hopefully he goes and does well with his new team (except when he plays us!).

The saddest thing about all of this is that he clearly still wants to stay in Sacramento.
yea i think so too

he tweeted when the news broke that the team was staying,
he was one of 2 players that showed up to the Rally after the team stayed,
he bought a new house in Rocklin,
he was in the gym with coach Malone just last week.

and also i know its reading into something very minor here, but people always like to spread the rumor that Tyreke and DeMarcus didnt like playing together, but they exchanged a nice thing on Twitter yesterday, and then in this interview notice that Tyreke Mentions only DeMarcus along with IT and Chuck Hayes when talking about how he will miss his Teammates

and also i know its reading into something very minor here, but people always like to spread the rumor that Tyreke and DeMarcus didnt like playing together, but they exchanged a nice thing on Twitter yesterday, and then in this interview notice that Tyreke Mentions only DeMarcus along with IT and Chuck Hayes when talking about how he will miss his Teammates
He's not making it easy for us ;(

N

Nikefutbolero

He's gonna come back and destroy Sac.
LOL yeah right. When has he really destroyed anybody after he was figured out? Pack the paint, he doesn't do anything. Evans was a good player but in no way a star or future all star. I swear some of you talk like he was the second coming of Mitch Richmond. He wasn't worth what the Pelicans were offering so why match? Overspending for a player like Tyreke, is NOT good business. If you're going to overspend for a player, you better know what you're getting. With Tyreke, the Pelicans are getting a guy who can't do anything in the offensive side other than hit lay-ups. He's not even gifted athletically.

LOL yeah right. When has he really destroyed anybody after he was figured out? Pack the paint, he doesn't do anything. Evans was a good player but in no way a star or future all star. I swear some of you talk like he was the second coming of Mitch Richmond. He wasn't worth what the Pelicans were offering so why match? Overspending for a player like Tyreke, is NOT good business. If you're going to overspend for a player, you better know what you're getting. With Tyreke, the Pelicans are getting a guy who can't do anything in the offensive side other than hit lay-ups. He's not even gifted athletically.
Way to turn a good thread into another tyreke bashing one. Seriously wtf is your problem? Even jcw has the courtesy and sense to not be negative in this thread

The funny thing is you haven't got a clue what you're talking about. Take your ignorant nonsense into another thread - this one is to appreciate Tyreke. Well done on having absolutely no class.

Holy crap dude...really?

Wow dude. Idk whether to respond to the inaccuracies here or the rudeness.

Wow dude. Idk whether to respond to the inaccuracies here or the rudeness.
Don't bother. Out of over 100 responses to the poll regarding Tyreke being trading only one person chose the "ECSTATIC. Always thought Evans was over-rated." That was Nikefutbolero, I think that should let you know you are wasting your time.

Unless we exploit his greatest weakness by packing the paint.
He's going to feel the terror of our shot blocking monsters in Cousins, Thompson, Landry, Patterson and Hayes. I'd venture to say Tyreke won't even want to step inside the 3 point line with any of those guys on the court.

He's going to feel the terror of our shot blocking monsters in Cousins, Thompson, Landry, Patterson and Hayes. I'd venture to say Tyreke won't even want to step inside the 3 point line with any of those guys on the court.
Lol!

All the best Reke!!!