Ticket Split next year??

Hello everyone. I am looking for one or more ticket partners for next season. I had three partners this past year, and they all backed out. I thought they would still want to buy random games, but nobody did. I have sold a few games on here (thank you to those that purchased), some outside here, and I have given friends/family/clients some games.

Details:

Section 101, ROW K, Seat 13 and 14. They are aisle seats. They are the 3rd row up from a dramatically higher cost section. I currently have a significant discount off of face, because I have a buddy who is in the Kings ORG (he actually used to be one of the ticket partners, but he would give them to friends). Currently, the approximate cost per game is $75 a seat, or $150 a game. This will most likely go up next year, my ticket rep guessed 10%, but he has no inside info on that yet.

Right now I have a couple of people who are interested in 1/4 season, but nobody has solidified that yet.

I want to keep at least a half, and I'd be willing to split down to a 1/8. Just know if you are taking a small portion like that, you won't be getting in on playoff tickets (that is crazy to say, lol).

Bottom line is I love going to the games, but a full season is too much for me even with the small selling and giving away. If any of the posters who purchased one off games an give their perspective on the location of the seats I'd appreciate that, just so any prospective splitter can get different view points.

Let me know if any interest, can post here or DM. Thanks.

"We're good now, time to back out!" - my mom, 1999. Your friends, apparently.
Well, to be fair, we sucked last year and they all hated the Hali trade. I get it. It's hard to spend money to watch a bad product even if it's fun watching that bad product. That being said, when I still offered up a handful of games there way and they still said no I was a bit shocked.