The KingsFans Mock Draft discussion thread

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
GM roster change:

CruzDude had to decline so NoBonus will now be drafting for the Atlanta Hawks in addition to the Miami Heat.

:)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
GM roster change:

Kingsnation has bowed out. Capt. Factorial will draft for the Phoenix Suns in addition to the Denver Nuggets.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I still have a couple of people who have not confirmed. In addition, I have one person who did confirm, is now on the clock but will run out of time at 5:40 p.m. I've been assigning vacancies to next person available on the standby list so if =LarryLegend= flakes, his picks will be forfeited. I don't think we should have to wait for someone who was on the board after his turn came up and thus knows he's on the clock. Unless someone brings up a really good reason, I'm going to be pretty strict about the time limits as this mock draft needs to get done before the real one.

I'd appreciate any feedback if anyone has strong objections... :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Two things:

1. No, the draft isn't being done via PMs. You post your pick in the stickied thread at the top of the forum index - the one with the black arrow in the green circle beside it - and then I'll merge it into the slots that were already created.

2. You're on the alternate list, Dime Dropper.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
No, the draft isn't being done via PMs. You post your pick in the stickied thread at the top of the forum index - the one with the black arrow in the green circle beside it - and then I'll merge it into the slots that were already created.
OK, I didn't realize you were deleting the posts and putting them in the correct slot instead. Actually, that's a nice format, thanks for putting in the work. I was just a bit confused as to why I wasn't seeing the original pick posts!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I actually thought it would be easier but I guess I didn't explain it well enough since at least two of you didn't see it. (Although let's be honest - it's stickied at the top of the forum with a standout arrow in a green circle). I've amended the title to include "POST PICKS HERE!" so hopefully no one else will have any further difficulty locating it.

;)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I still need confirmation from Entity and kingsfan10 that you will be participating. Please check your PMs or respond here. Thank you.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, we're back on track. And if having a best friend return from Iraq isn't a good excuse, I don't know what is. Tell him welcome back and thank him for his service, LL!!!

The Washington Wizards are on the clock!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
If you haven't checked the Draft thread lately, be sure and check it out!

Nice job, Jespher!!!

Now we reach another conundrum. kingsfan1O is up but he/she has NOT confirmed that they will, in fact, be active participants. If he/she doesn't not make a pick within the alloted time, his/her slot will go to an alternate.

If you haven't checked the Draft thread lately, be sure and check it out!

Nice job, Jespher!!!

Now we reach another conundrum. kingsfan1O is up but he/she has NOT confirmed that they will, in fact, be active participants. If he/she doesn't not make a pick within the alloted time, his/her slot will go to an alternate.
PM sent. Hopefully kingsfan1O is still in :).

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It's kingsfans1O (the capital letter O and not the numeral zero in the last digit). I didn't realize that right away and sent three PMs to the wrong person. I wish people wouldn't duplicate names...

Anyway, if he/she doesn't check back soon I've already sent a PM to ryanandty to see if he's still interested in joining the frivolity. If not, I'll go to the alternate list of people who have one team already but are willing to take a second one.

We've got a similar situation with Entity, who is the only other person who hasn't confirmed his participation.

We're moving right along, however, and I don't anticipate too many more problems.

:)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I´m not in the draft, so i´ll be willing to take one team, if you need somebody!
Entity is the final person who has not confirmed his slot. I sent him a SECOND reminder yesterday at 3:47 p.m.

As far as I'm concerned, if he does not reply by 3:47 p.m. today, stero is going to get the Toronto Raptors slot.