[Game] THE Kings @ OKC Thunder, 2/11/2024, 12:00p PT/3:00p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have ourselves a big game in OKC before THE big game in Las Vegas. Let's hope the good Kings take the court in Oklahoma City (like the ones that took the court in Denver), and not the bad Kings (like the ones that took the court in Cleveland and Detroit).

For those of you actively keeping score, the last time we went up against them Thunder kids, one of their kids, Shaivonte Aician Gilgeous-Alexander, put up 43 points.
One of our MEN, De'Aaron Martez Fox, put up 41.

Here's to hoping that none of our MEN get too distracted by the big game, and can concentrate enough to put together a solid 48-minute performance, thus resulting in the lighting of some beans.

1707638380832.png

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Last edited:
I don't wanna believe in what i normally believe, as far as early games being awful for most west coast teams, but OKC apparently has the same issue from what i've seen some of their fans say. Hell, i still believe game 7 could have been a little different for us had that been a game in the evening vs the time we played but oh well. I'm hoping we come out with sustained fire and effort and see what happens, as i do like the way we match up with this team. Some folks on this forum never give credit to the kings for beating teams like this and i've seen comments like "Oh, OKC was a different team when we beat them a few weeks back" :rolleyes: But they flat out can not guard our squad when they're playing at their best. Gonna need Keegan and/or HB to help carry the load offensively and Fox to keep his impressive tenacity going on the defensive end.

We have ourselves a big game in OKC before THE big game in Las Vegas. Let's hope the good Kings take the court in Oklahoma City (like the ones that took the court in Denver), and not the bad Kings (like the ones that took the court in Cleveland and Detroit).

For those of you actively keeping score, the last time we went up against them Thunder kids, one of their kids, Shaivonte Aician Gilgeous-Alexander, put up 43 points.
One of our MEN, De'Aaron Martez Fox, put up 41.

Here's to hoping that none of our MEN get too distracted by the big game, and can concentrate enough to put together a solid 48-minute performance, thus resulting in the lighting of some beans.

View attachment 12420

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
53-58 minutes in case of overtime!

One of the advantages we have had against Okc is Domas dominating with their lack of size. They picked up Bismack, I wonder if he will play?

Warriors have won 4 in a row and are back in the play in already. They look back. Dallas has won 4 in a row and has one of the easiest remaining schedules. We are going to have to win a bunch of games we shouldn’t in the last 31 games to stay in the top 6

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
A win here we'll go a long way to establish that we belong in the top four not just the top five teams in the west. Despite the way it looks the standings are not locked!

One of the advantages we have had against Okc is Domas dominating with their lack of size. They picked up Bismack, I wonder if he will play?
No, Biyombo and Hayward, who were teammates on the Hornets, are both out pending physicals or paperwork. When he played for Charlotte, I could have sworn Biyombo had an astigmatism or other problem with his eyesight, because he could never catch a pass in the lane.

gunks

Hall of Famer
I loved Fox's game against the Denver. Attacking, distributing, and defending! More of that please and I like our chances!

Ref mode will absolutely be activated tonight for SGA (which I believe is shorthand for Sag-Aftra since he's such a good actor on his drives) so hopefully our guys don't get in foul trouble and maybe the refs will even throw us a bone and let us brick a few FTs per half!

Go Kings!

I loved Fox's game against the Denver. Attacking, distributing, and defending! More of that please and I like our chances!

Ref mode will absolutely be activated tonight for SGA (which I believe is shorthand for Sag-Aftra since he's such a good actor on his drives) so hopefully our guys don't get in foul trouble and maybe the refs will even throw us a bone and let us brick a few FTs per half!

Go Kings!
Anagram for SAG (acting) award.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
So far this season the Kings have been "locked-in" when playing against OKC. As with every game, I want Fox serious for this game. As he goes, so usually goes this team.

I want that "feel good" moment after Nugget's game to last. Couple times some posts here addressed our lack in toughness and that Domas alone is not enough. Yep, the whole team must have that feeling. Domas was always tough cause he is exceptionally hard on himself. A bit of perfectionist. I wish for other guys to get affected by such disorder :) It felt nice to play in the post season last year? Sure. What's next then? :)
OK, Domas will bulldoze through the paint, we will hit 40+% of our threes and defense will hold on. Agreed? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.