Thank you, Jason Thompson!

Jason, my gf and I are so sad to see you go. We met you right before the start of your 2nd season and you were so friendly and nice and signed some autographs. We loved your hustle on the floor and your great character. Best of luck in the future. It sucks that your tenure as a King was so chaotic, but we hope you have great luck and success elsewhere!!

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Thx JT, what an amazingly long and frustrating run you had to go through with us, and yet you outlasted them all. Glad we are sending you home as a parting gift.

How many coaches did he have? I count Theus, Natt, Westphal, Smart, Malone, Corbin and Karl.... also 2 owners, 3 GMs, countless PFs who tried to replace him...

Thanks JT, you've been through a lot here. I hope you can have at least one winning season in your career before you retire...

Thanks JT. You've embodied what a true professional is during your time in Sac and I'm proud that you represented the Sacramento Kings. Wish you the best during the rest of your career and look forward to giving you a standing ovation when you return.

Thank you Jason for the years of frustration you had to deal with. There is no non-Kings player that I want to succeed more than you right now.

I've read too many posts in the last 12 hours to have read any of the posts in this thread.

Thank you, Jason, for all the enjoyment you have brought me since you ventured westward from your home ground. I appreciate every livin' minute you've been with us. I hope you are pleased going to Philly and that you continue to contribute good basketball to your new team.

Thank you again and the very best of luck and good fortune.

A funny dude, a likable guy, a great gel player, and the mans hair game was on point.

All the best JT. Still hoping to see you on a playoff squad one day

JT deserves a change of scenery for obvious reasons. This move will be good for him. Good luck to him and thanks for being a true professional!

JT....I loved watching your hustle over the years and no other player has gone through as much turmoil for one single franchise than Mr. Thompson. I wish the best in Philly...get to be close to the family now and this is good for both parties.
I would argue that Allen Iverson went through worse. Especially considering how talented he was.

Just saying!

Thanks JT!

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I would argue that Allen Iverson went through worse. Especially considering how talented he was.
And I would argue that, unlike Thompson, most of what Iverson went through was of his own creation.

What I really want to know is, what number is Thompson going to wear in Philadelphia? 34 is out of the question.

I've already wished you well but I think whatever disappointment you've had for being traded away from your hometown will soon be put on the back shelf by being on such a great new team and one that will take you to playoffs and more. Your amity will enjoy visiting you in the Bay Area.

Happy for JT to go to a contender. He has put up with a lot of crap in his time in Sacramento, he deserves a change of fortune. Now watch him prove some of us right in being a great 3rd big on a play off team. Great get by the Warriors

Happy for JT to go to a contender. He has put up with a lot of crap in his time in Sacramento, he deserves a change of fortune. Now watch him prove some of us right in being a great 3rd big on a play off team. Great get by the Warriors
We will get a front row seat to see it. He will be going head to head with Koufos late April 2016