[Game] Summer League Game 1: Kings vs Raptors 3:30 PST/6:30 EST

Sim must have one of the worst diets imaginable for a pro basketball player. You've got to eat an enormous amount of crap to be that fat with a pro athlete's schedule.

He could lose weight much quicker than he has. My guess is the guy has an addiction to fastfood and processed food.
My thoughts exactly. At his size, cutting those things and working out regularly, he should lose 15-20lbs a month easily.

Our two best players are defensive minded and are not offensive scorers who can get us points when we need it. If we had stockton playing now I think things would be a little bit different.

WCS has been as advertised aside from missing a couple of close buckets and biting too easily on a pump fake, you can see the base we have to work with. But yeah he is the ultimate player that will shine least in these type of games. Maybe Stockton can add something if hr plays in the other games.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Our two best players are defensive minded and are not offensive scorers who can get us points when we need it. If we had stockton playing now I think things would be a little bit different.
And add in defensive minded Stone and Liggins and its a struggle on offense except for James Anderson

Hasn't coached in the league. Very old school. Adds an element that feels like it has low upside, higher risk. If you've ever listened to her talk about the league, it makes me concerned if she can help with the extremely fragile dynamic in our team.
Gotcha, definitely valid concerns. Honestly I haven't heard her speak much, just checked out her resume.

Liked WCS' play. Missed some easy shots and had a rookie mistake, but it was a mistake after a good play. Dukan looked good. Anderson can play and should provide something when the season hits.

I don't like how the team played though. It looked chaotic, out of sync and with no flow. They rushed into early BAD offense. That's like the whole game. Rushing into bad offense.