[Game] Summer League Game 1: Kings vs Raptors 3:30 PST/6:30 EST

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Bhullar already looking quicker and more nimble that at any time I watched him in the D-League last year.

Edit: By that I mean he is only in slow motion now. Not in slow motion, with feet encased in concrete blocks, while playing in a tar pit.

He def still needs to loose another 50 lbs for sure. On another note, we're looking pretty damn sloppy out there.
My question is, why hasn't Vivek given him a team of nutritionists and trainers to feed him better and get him sub-300? A guy his size can easily lose 60lbs in a few months with the right people around him. Imo, Sim at 290 would probably be a rotation player. He has skill, but he is fat, lazy (on court), and can't box out because he's too slow to get position.

My question is, why hasn't Vivek given him a team of nutritionists and trainers to feed him better and get him sub-300? A guy his size can easily lose 60lbs in a few months with the right people around him. Imo, Sim at 290 would probably be a rotation player. He has skill, but he is fat, lazy (on court), and can't box out because he's too slow to get position.
I was thinking the exact same thing. Do like the guys in Hollywood do when its time to get in movie shape. Someone plans what you eat down to the calorie, tells you exactly what to do in the gym and he'd be in shape in 6 months.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Do like the guys in Hollywood do when its time to get in movie shape. Someone plans what you eat down to the calorie, tells you exactly what to do in the gym and he'd be in shape in 6 months.
Guys in Hollywood use hgh and steroids like they breathe air to get in that kind of shape so quick.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Sim must have one of the worst diets imaginable for a pro basketball player. You've got to eat an enormous amount of crap to be that fat with a pro athlete's schedule.

He could lose weight much quicker than he has. My guess is the guy has an addiction to fastfood and processed food.

WCS looks like adevertised, looked good handling the pick and roll, is gonna be a pick and roll lob option. Bit on a pump fake. A couple of nice finishes around the rim. Nice quick move from the top of the key but was too strong on the layup. With that said he is a guy that will benefit the most from playing with actual NBA players/ structured system, this looks like a pickup game at the rec center.