"strip" playoff tickets - OMG $$

Do you guys think the prices will go down when the tickets become available to the general public on Monday?

I guess I missed the pre-sale special today, and right now what I'm seeing are prices of at least $500 per ticket (upper level).

These are all labeled as re-sale tickets, but I'm wondering if cheaper tickets will become available on Monday?
Take this with a grain of salt, but I've seen rumors online that they dropped tickets out in batches and saved some for Monday's general drop. However, I think game 1 will be pretty limited(quantity is low) unless you're one of the first few to get in the action.

But I anticipate some of these scalpers dropping their prices because there's no way people are going to spend absurd amounts of money on the resale value. I think they'll have to eventually drop their asking price down and if no one buys them.. I could see them getting desperate and trying to dump them for around face value if there's too much inventory left in the secondary market.

I dont know who's buying these tickets at $1000+. I was willing to drop $500-600. But looks like I'll be watching via kingfans.com game threads.

Yeah, with the price point per ticket that I am seeing and hearing, no chance of me (and my parents) forking out that much money to fly to Sacramento just for a game. Not worth it. If we make a deeeeeeeeeeeeeep playoff run, I MIGHT consider, but when I say "deeeeeeeeeeeeeep", I mean NBA Finals "deeeeeeeeeeeeeep".

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Man for 300 bucks...
I got two for $188 each ($220 after fees) in Section 209, Row 11 for game 3. My son works at G1C and they are all "on call" for the PO games - as such this is also the only way that we are able to go to a PO game together as "Kings fans". He enjoys working the home PO games but he can't sit and enjoy them like regular folks can. This is his first experience with the Kings in the PO that he remembers (he's 20) so I wanted to go to at least 1 game with him.