Sim

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jdbraver

Do you think any one in India is pissed that they got up early to watch a game and didn't get to see Sim? I Prob would be.

More of turned off than pissed off I think. It also depends how they presented/advertised him. Not a big thing IMO. They are a cricket nation anyway and then some field hockey. Don't care much about other sports. Indians generally don't care about lame duck performers. They had two very good players recently, Sania Mirza (pretty) in tennis and Saina Nehwal in Badminton that somewhat revived those games in India, Then there was Mary Kom, Gold medalist in Boxing and they made a movie on her. (Btw, all sports enthusiasts should watch this movie "Bhag Milkha Bhag" available on youtube. Real story of a homeless kid who became Olympian. used to run and demanded to run bare feet! Milkha Singh, called 'flying Sikh' is still alive) For Sim though, He will have to wait until he's relevent.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Do you think any one in India is pissed that they got up early to watch a game and didn't get to see Sim? I Prob would be.
Why would I be concerned what non-Kings fans, half a world away think when many here have suffered through terrible basketball and repeated losing seasons for almost a decade straight?

Why aren't you concerned with my feelings, jd?

Status
Not open for further replies.