[Game] Sacramento Kings @ Philadelphia 76ers, 1/12/2024, 4:30p PST/7:30p EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit to Nurse and staff (Bobby J with some intel maybe?). They have clearly scouted the Kings help scheme. They just keep attacking the baseline over and over and over. From the 3 to the post.

I would rather listen to Dominique Wilkins every night than to hear whatever the hell this squeaky toy is calling with mark tonight. Just laughing or going mmm mmm mmm every time someone scores.

For 2quarters we got more reejctions then i had seen for the season so far ...
Inside we just can't reach a clean basket ...
If we want to win i have to start with few good 3 pointers so we move them a little bit in D and also get the reboudns ....
Difficult first half :(

This team needs help.

Even Sasha who normally looks in control and making smart plays just came in making bad plays. Bench was awful.

HB first half special.

Domas bothered by the double teams. If guys made shots earlier it would’ve helped but he’s muffed a couple of good opportunities with his sloppiness as well.

We need way more from Fox when Domas and the other guys start off like this.

Keegan has been ok atleast on offense. Not bothering Harris unfortunately.

Lastly, Duarte isn’t it.

It’s funny how I see a lot of statements on twitter about the Kings embarrassing themselves on national tv. Does anyone really care about national games anymore? I feel like most people watching a game like this on a Friday night are already hoopers with an nba pass subscription, a Kings fan, or a sixers fan.

Serious question, when I was a kid I would get pumped to watch the nba on nbc games on Sunday afternoons, no matter what teams were playing. Do these games even remotely have the same special feel to any of you when the Kings aren’t playing?

We see the holes, the trends this team displays, I am sure Monte does too. I just hope we can get some help through trades. I will say I continue to be impressed with how Keegan is trending

It’s funny how I see a lot of statements on twitter about the Kings embarrassing themselves on national tv. Does anyone really care about national games anymore? I feel like most people watching a game like this on a Friday night are already hoopers with an nba pass subscription, a Kings fan, or a sixers fan.

Serious question, when I was a kid I would get pumped to watch the nba on nbc games on Sunday afternoons, no matter what teams were playing. Do these games even remotely have the same special feel to any of you when the Kings aren’t playing?
It’s not embarrassing, pretty much what we seen throughout the year against some teams, no surprises

I guess it doesn’t matter. I didn’t even know it was a national tv game.

That’s funny that we wanted all these national TV games and now I don’t even know that we were on national tv

We see the holes, the trends this team displays, I am sure Monte does too. I just hope we can get some help through trades. I will say I continue to be impressed with how Keegan is trending
I would like to see Keegan be more assertive with those drives to the paint resulting in step back twos. When those are going it unleashes him to another level. It’s weird where some games he’s got tons of flow to get to those shots and then others he doesn’t seem to look for it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.