Personality Quiz: Which Superhero/Villain are you?

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
You are Apocalypse

You believe in survival of the fittest and you believe that you are the fittest.

My superhero was Supergirl. :eek:

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Superman and The Joker or Mr. Freeze, apparently. Neither was a super-strong match, though.... (villian in particular was only about 50% match for each).

shape-shifting & teleporting mutant, whose history i think reveals him to be the first mutant, coming into existence about 5,000 years prior. alien in origin and has a lot of advanced techonology, and apparently gets new powers and abilities as the creative team sees fit.

basically the supergod of the marvel universe.

and this quiz is confusing, as it mixes DC and marvel characters.

[/geek]

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Hmm...

Tied Spiderman and The Flash
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility. :eek:

and

Dr. Doom
Blessed with smarts and power but burdened by vanity. :D

on the superhero quiz, i put a "1/no" for every question and was told that i am batman. even though one of the questions was "do you like hi-tech gadgets" and of course the answer was "no."

Your results:
You are Superman
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.

You are Mystique

Sometimes motherly, sometimes a beautiful companion, but most of the time a deceiving vixen.

:cool:

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
One Bad Dude

Apocalypse is a fictional character from various comic books and graphic novels published by Marvel Comics. The character made his debut in the mid-1980's X-Men spin-off series, X-Factor (vol. 1, 1986-1991), and was created by writer Louise Simonson and artist Jackson Guice. Apocalypse was introduced in X-Factor as a centuries-old mutant obsessed with the Social Darwinist philosophy of survival of the fittest. The character employs highly advanced technology in his schemes, such as transforming Angel into one of his Four Horsemen and infecting Cyclops' son with a "techno-organic virus". Although the character first appeared in X-Factor, the unnamed benefactor of the Living Monolith in Marvel Graphic Novel[1] The supervillain Moses Magnum who fought the X-Men during the late 1970's, was retconned into being a minion of Apocalypse in Classic X-Men #25 (vol. 1, September 1988). Apocalypse's real name, En Sabah Nur, including his birthplace (Egypt), and the alien origin of his technology, was revealed in a flashback in X-Force #37 (vol. 1, August 1994). The origin story of Apocalypse relates that he is the first mutant, born 5,000 years ago. In 1995, the popular storyline known as the Age of Apocalypse was created, an alternate timeline in which Apocalypse has conquered much of the world, which temporarily replaced the main Marvel universe. #17 (1985), has been identified as Apocalypse in disguise.

In 2008, Apocalypse was ranked #3 at Marvel.com on their list of Top 10 X-Men villains over the past four decades. [2]

You Are: Geoff Petrie

Blessed with an amazing gifts of misdirection and camouflage, you are a talented word smith who's statements often confuse both fans and members of the sports media. Are you a diabolical genius or a false prophet? Not even you know for sure.

You Are: Mark Cuban

Sometimes genius, sometimes evil, always crazy, you're on screen antics often hurt your team as much as help them.

You are Green Lantern

Hot-headed. You have strong
will power and a good imagination

You are Lex Luthor

A brilliant businessman on a quest for world domination and the self-proclaimed greatest criminal mind of our time!:D

That's me watch out:D

Huh...

Superhero: Superman (followed by Spidey)
Super Villain: Lex Luthor (followed by Apocalypse)

I didn't realize that I had that much of a strong latent desire for world domination. Good to know....would have been helpful to discover 20 years ago but better late than never....;)