[NBA] East Playoffs, Round One

How many first round upsets?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tobias Harris 0 points in 29 minutes of an elimination game

Scored under double digits in half of the games in this series. He sucked in the playoffs last season too

Don’t think they’ll be bringing him back and his stock down. Wonder if the Kings use their MLE on him

He'll make abouut a third of his current salary - maybe

Yeah I can see him getting picked up in the MLE market. I know the Kings have long wanted him but we already have enough key guys prone to putting up zero offensive production on many nights. Also, Kings have bad luck with guys that always play well against the Kings not playing well as Kings. Though he would be a position of need.

But he can end up anywhere. He’s already vastly outearned his value for his career so he can David West the final third of his career

Tobias Harris 0 points in 29 minutes of an elimination game

Scored under double digits in half of the games in this series. He sucked in the playoffs last season too

Don’t think they’ll be bringing him back and his stock down. Wonder if the Kings use their MLE on him
What? The last line doesn't match the rest of the post.

Don't want no part of Tobias even if he came free. We want gritty fighters not cardio players.

Yeah I can see him getting picked up in the MLE market. I know the Kings have long wanted him but we already have enough key guys prone to putting up zero offensive production on many nights. Though he would be a position of need.

But he can end up anywhere. He’s already vastly outearned his value for his career so he can David West the final third of his career
he’s going to get more than the mle imo. Detroit has been pretty open about wanting him.

Yeah I can see him getting picked up in the MLE market. I know the Kings have long wanted him but we already have enough key guys prone to putting up zero offensive production on many nights. Also, Kings have bad luck with guys that always play well against the Kings not playing well as Kings. Though he would be a position of need.

He's a tad better than Barnes. but not much.,,,.