[NBA] Comments that don't warrant their own thread (FEB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
that boy Lowry is one bad dude...43 points, career high. This season has been fantastic as far as lots of individual scoring performances, seems like there is a 40 or 50 point game at least once a week. multiple 40 point games, that's for sure. Everyone is getting 40 now.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
that boy Lowry is one bad dude...43 points, career high. This season has been fantastic as far as lots of individual scoring performances, seems like there is a 40 or 50 point game at least once a week. multiple 40 point games, that's for sure. Everyone is getting 40 now.
And it is on whichever team is playing the Kings, unfortunately.

The game of basketball is officially broken, lol. No need to watch anymore games. Just hand the Championship to them and see you guys at Golden 1 next season!

Seriously though, the NBA made rule corrections to negate Shaq's dominance in the paint. You think they adjust the rules to bring Curry back down to Earth a bit?

That game was EPIC!
Curry is friggin unbelievable. Just un friggin believable.
It was so fun watching that game that it crossed my mind for just a second that maybe it's time to stop watching the Kings.

That warriors game was a blast.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
That is the part I was more focused on given the career highs we have seen from other team's bench players, etc., this season. And yes, it was a sardonic comment more than anything else.

That was the single greatest regular season game I think I have ever watched. Curry's game winning shot was just incredible. They had a timeout to use to draw up a play, Curry says nope and pulls up from 32+ and drains it. Enes Kanter was on the Thunder bench with his hands up just knowing it was in.

And those saying basketball is broken? I don't see it. The skill needed/required for Curry to do his shots are insane. You need ball handling, the ability to shoot off the dribble, to be able to shoot with a hand in your face and to shoot from 28 feet! Just incredible. This isn't your grandfather's basketball(The Big O). It's a perfect example for Curry. Perfect your craft and you will be unstoppable.

Side note: Did Draymond Green have the best game in which a player has never made a shot? 14 rebounds, 14 assists, 6 blocks and 4 steals.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
That is the part I was more focused on given the career highs we have seen from other team's bench
players, etc., this season. And yes, it was a sardonic comment more than anything else.
I get what you're saying and all but my point wasn't exactly bench players going off on the Kings, more so lots of players this season scoring 40 or 50 points in general...I personally, can't remember a season like this where so many different players have done so. Either that or I just can't remember it happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.