[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (JUL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Any one else think it’s odd how many twins are coming through the NBA? The Martin’s, Murray’s, Thompsons, the Flaggs and Boozers. Considering how impossible it is to get to the NBA, I’m surprised we have this many super athlete twins. Twins make up 3 percent of births
It probably has something to do with competition improving your game. Twins who are good always have somebody to compete with.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I'd also think with so much focus on the pro-athlete track focusing on the combo of genetics plus early access to coaching and the commitment to a single sport early we'll only see more twins or close in age siblings (especially when they have parents who were pro or college athletes or coaches and already have access to the networks).

It sure seems like we're seeing a lot more of the above type of families on draft night than the raised by the single mom ticket out of poverty story that we saw dominate drafts before the NBA instituted one-and-done.

Honestly, just for the vibes alone, Harry wouldn't be a bad idea to take a one year flier on. And we do still have a hole with needing another back-up big. Right now, just Domas/Lyles/Len as the bigs on the squad. Sacramento still lights up for this dude; just imagine if he is actually to step in and be a contributor? Madness at Golden 1

Honestly, just for the vibes alone, Harry wouldn't be a bad idea to take a one year flier on. And we do still have a hole with needing another back-up big. Right now, just Domas/Lyles/Len as the bigs on the squad. Sacramento still lights up for this dude; just imagine if he is actually to step in and be a contributor? Madness at Golden 1
All I'm rooting for is for him to get a training camp invite, us or anyone else. He's only 25, there should be somewhere for him still in the league.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
People are clowning Draymond for falling for this fake tweet, and I'm just shaking my head because I hate the fact that I live in the timeline where people actually get out of bed thinking, "Oh boy! Let me see how many people I can 'get' with a fake quote today!"... and it works! It's like people discovered The Onion and decided that the point of it was to "trick" people.

People are clowning Draymond for falling for this fake tweet, and I'm just shaking my head because I hate the fact that I live in the timeline where people actually get out of bed thinking, "Oh boy! Let me see how many people I can 'get' with a fake quote today!"... and it works! It's like people discovered The Onion and decided that the point of it was to "trick" people.
To take this a step further, then, they feel like clowning the person who was duped is some awesome thing to do.

One of these days a “Twitter war” with actual casualties is going to happen

Last edited:
I'm a lot more shortsighted.

I just enjoy looking at a criminal who saw the first sign of mentioning his guilt, illegitimate source be damned, and saw fit to defend himself regardless. Criminals usually can never truly accept his/her action and are especially butthurt when being called out.

How our society had turned into a mess, I can't do much to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.