[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (APR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I go check the boxscore for the Knicks, Josh Hart logging 48 minutes. I then read on Youtube that apparently he is on a plant based diet, can't confirm 100%, but if so, makes more sense now and why his conditioning is so elite

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I have a weird feeling that, if the Hornets somehow find themselves healthy next season, whomever is hired to take over for Steve Clifford is going to get credit for being a much better coach, even though they probably won't be.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
I don't know if this comment will age well. There's nothing impressive about beating the Bucks without Giannis and Dame and the Pacers are going to have to pay that much to keep Siakam this summer only he's 30 years instead of 25. Ayton has regressed the last two years but in an alternate world where he goes to the Pacers and plays with a pass-first PG in Haliburton instead of the ball hogs they have right now in Phoenix and Portland, who knows? Maybe he would have been an All Star this year in the East.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
To be fair all around, the Pacers pretty much owned the Bucks all year.

But yes, there is nothing special about beating Doc's Giannis and Dameless Bucks. I picked Pacers not because I love the Pacers or knew everyone would get hurt but because Doc has completely tanked the team since he took over. How he "advised" them on firing their coach when they had the 2nd best record in the league and guided them to mediocrity is beyond me and if Vogel and Ham get it worse than Rivers does the media is doing ... what is that word they used for Monte? Maybe JJ can coach the Bucks next.

Pacers vs. Knicks could be a fun series though.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member

Top 3 should have been closer but I can see Stevens winning it for moves made in the last 365 calendar days yes.

But what's wild is Monte snuck into the top 10 (at #10) with one first place vote. Enough to edge out Pritchard in Indiana, supposedly everyone's darling right now who nabbed our supposed top trade target. But also not enough to beat out Joe Cronin, possibly the most despised GM in the NBA right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.