Matt Barnes again in the news

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I don’t think one sentence in a longer game summary quite counts as being in the news. Especially when it’s Bill Simmons randomly tweeting it to distract everyone from the impending end of his Spotify deal, his panned interview with Larry David and the fact his Vince McMahon documentary is dead in the water on account of its subject being Vince McMahon.

The eternal hate for Matt Barnes on this site all while never saying a bad word or showing outrage toward other KINGS media folk owning questionable personal lives/history is always an easy eye roll.

The eternal hate for Matt Barnes on this site all while never saying a bad word or showing outrage toward other KINGS media folk owning questionable personal lives/history is always an easy eye roll.
can you point me towards other kings media folk who have told female fans “such my d*** B****” mid game (among countless other colorful things things he’s said to fans at games or over social media ), repeatedly touts how tough they are while repeatedly threatening violence as though they are 16 years old trying to prove their toughness when in fact they are mid 40s , have domestic violence history, violence towards women history, have physically attacked their ex’s new BF in front of their kids, spit on their current GFs ex at a niner game for all to see, curses out refs at their kids HS game then threatens a 17 year old announcer, etc etc I’ll gladly talk crap about them as well lol