Kings win in detroit!

Hey, all! It's been awhile since I've posted here, but I've been "lurking." :)

I was AT THE GAME last night and boy, was it a BLAST! Had great seats, too. Five rows up...economy is so bad here we got them for $40 per ticket the day of the game! It was good to finally see this "new breed" of Kings in action. It almost reminds me a bit of when Jason Williams showed up and there was a spark of things to come.

Anyway...got called some names, even got SLAPPED on the back...totally weird. I was sporting my away Bibby jersey. Shouted from beginning to end...great game.

I posted some pictures I took on my iPhone at the link below. They're not great...but not bad. No zoom has its many disadvantages.

Anyway...enjoy...and GO KINGS!!!

http://gallery.me.com/pastorjosh#100236

Man, the stadium sure had a lot of empty seats. And I thought the empty seats at Arco were bad.
I noticed that, too. As a matter of fact there have been very noticeable empty seats at most of the arenas we've play at this year. Even for good teams.

The Palace may have more seats than Arco, which could make it look emptier, but it was pretty bad. I suppose the locals may not have been terribly interested in the Kings as opponents either.

The arena was VERY empty. Economy plays a large part in that as many season ticket holders have jumped ship now that the Pistons aren't good. The Palace is larger than Arco, but it was dead. The fans were dead. I've still got old school Arco blood in my veins. I just don't know how to be quiet. :)

The arena was VERY empty. Economy plays a large part in that as many season ticket holders have jumped ship now that the Pistons aren't good. The Palace is larger than Arco, but it was dead. The fans were dead. I've still got old school Arco blood in my veins. I just don't know how to be quiet. :)
NO Kings fan knows how to be quiet, it's okay! :D Glad to see that Arco isnt the only empty arena in the world.