[Game] Kings vs. Warriors - 4/16/2024 (Play-In Tournament) - 7:00PM PDT/10:00PM EDT (TNT)

Which Kings team will we see tomorrow night?

• The TERRIBLE Kings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though it's the play-in, I feel precisely the same as before last year's GM1: excited and hopeful, can't wait for the game to start (5:30 AM start time :p). Yes, the regular season did not go as we all would have liked, but we still can beat the Warriors; it's just one game. G1C will be buzzing!

Let's end their dynasty.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
can't wait for the game to start (5:30 AM start time :p)
Technically, the start time is listed at 7 PM here, which would appear to be 5 AM your time, unless there's one of those funky 30-extra-minutes time zones there I'm not aware of.

Just don't want you to miss the tip! (Obviously could still start late if Pels/Lakers goes long.)

Technically, the start time is listed at 7 PM here, which would appear to be 5 AM your time, unless there's one of those funky 30-extra-minutes time zones there I'm not aware of.

Just don't want you to miss the tip! (Obviously could still start late if Pels/Lakers goes long.)
Even better! It means that I just need to drink two more cups of coffee for the rest of the night not three haha

Even though it's the play-in, I feel precisely the same as before last year's GM1: excited and hopeful, can't wait for the game to start (5:30 AM start time :p). Yes, the regular season did not go as we all would have liked, but we still can beat the Warriors; it's just one game. G1C will be buzzing!

Let's end their dynasty.
Even better! It means that I just need to drink two more cups of coffee for the rest of the night not three haha
Where do you currently live?

No expectations here. We have been bad recently and I don't expect us to overcome Steph.

Let's see if this team has the mental strength to exact revenge on the Dubs after last year.

Draymond to elbow Lyles in the 3rd and get ejected.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
No expectations here. We have been bad recently and I don't expect us to overcome Steph.

Let's see if this team has the mental strength to exact revenge on the Dubs after last year.

Draymond to elbow Lyles in the 3rd and get ejected.
Hopefully, it won't be Lyles that gets ejected after Draymond elbows him!:D

I really want to see Sabonis barking at and flexing on Draymond tonight the way he was with Anthony Davis in that last Lakers game. Fox needs to outduel Curry and Domas needs to play big and play physical. If we get both of those things I think we'll all have reason to celebrate.
I'm 100% for trash talking and barking and big, but not so sure about physical. On the other hand - who cares... Domas will be awarded with at least 2 offensive fouls even if he sits all 48 minutes on the bench anyway ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.