[Game] Kings vs San Antonio Spurs, 2/22/2024, 7:00p PST/10:00p EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
So you only want posts to share the same views you have? You don’t want both sides of the coin?
On the contrary. We don't have a problem with differing opinions or criticism. We're not too big on performative negativity/contrarianism, though. There's only room for one of those, and @SLAB called dibs.

Last edited:
So you only want posts to share the same views you have? You don’t want both sides of the coin? Don’t be so sensitive, if you don’t like posts just scroll past them.

I’ve been a fan of this team for as long as I can remember. I’ll point out the positives when I can but right now I’m angry because Monte did nothing to build off of the momentum we had last year. With a few smart moves we could have been a real contender this year.

I’m just angry.

It’s not hard to see this team isn’t a true contender.
I have no problem with opposing viewpoints, I’ve had tons of civil disagreements on this forum with many members but as Capt pointed out you literally only posted negative things. Pretty hard to have civil discourse like that.

Let's be honest. The Kings are a half game out of 6th, and 1 game out of 5th.
Yeah, the downside is the momentum is on the side of the other teams right now. It can change in a hurry but the only team in the top 10 playing .500 ball in those 10 game markers for this last stretch has been Sacramento. I think the top 10 teams are probably set right now, but it's a battle for top 5, and then a battle between the rest.

Let's be honest, you're on a streak of 45 consecutive negative posts. (Yes, I counted.)

Edit: 46, you posted while I was composing.
lol. The visual of you counting straight negative posts might be the 2nd best thing of my day. After us winning….

and yes today sucked. Friend and his team laid off, wife lost the same credit card for the 2nd time in 2 weeks,

So you only want posts to share the same views you have? You don’t want both sides of the coin? Don’t be so sensitive, if you don’t like posts just scroll past them.

I’ve been a fan of this team for as long as I can remember. I’ll point out the positives when I can but right now I’m angry because Monte did nothing to build off of the momentum we had last year. With a few smart moves we could have been a real contender this year.

I’m just angry.

It’s not hard to see this team isn’t a true contender.
While I agree with you we do have some positives in we at least got the win. Fox can play D against a much bigger player. Yes it’s clear quick wings are problematic and Keegan isn’t close to quick enough. Monte absolutely should have addressed the hole we all saw …..

but Fox taking ownership and leadership defensively was a very good thing.

This is no time to worry about anyone's team record but our own. If they come out and end up lighting the beam, that's really all that matters to me at this point. I'm glad the Kings get a couple more days of rest before the game in LA, so they can rest Sabonis and further heal up Fox' shoulder. Whatever treatment he may need, get it done please.

Nothing like struggling to beat the worst team in the league
It's better than struggling and losing to one of those teams, isn't it?

Clearly you forgot about the Detroit game two weeks ago.

Also, you need to check the standings more frequently. Because there are 2 teams with worse records than the Spurs. By a couple games, actually. If you're gonna be pessimistic and negative, at least be accurate when doing it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.